N64 emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- try out some changes to timer event codes:
* fix Banjo-Tooie(U) random intro cutscene hang;
* fix Body Harvest intro / in-game hang; (no need to use RAW input)
- fix a regression bug in ListView column items from an earlier BoxArt fix;
- enhance ListView Column checks using status info from ini;
- enhance GameName column detection using status info from ini;
- enhance emu window placement and sizing stability and robustness.
News source: http://sites.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.