dborth has released a new version of the Snes Emulator for the Nintendo Wii:
[4.3.8 - August 16, 2018]
* Partially update core to 1.56 (with less accurate but faster Blargg audio core)
* Improved audio synchronization with dynamic rate control - fixes audio crackles
* Memory optimizations to free up more MEM1 for Snes9x
* Disable multi pixel format support for a speed boost
* Add MSU1 support (thanks qwertymodo!)
* Add BPS soft-patching support (thanks qwertymodo!)
* Allow loader to pass two arguments instead of three (libertyernie)
* Backport some MSU1 fixes from snes9x
* Fix a few potential crashes caused by the GUI
* Compiled with latest libOGC/devkitPPC
* Remove update check completely.
* Compatibility fixes for newer devkitppc.
* Compile fixes for Gamecube
* Compile fixes for Linux
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.