August 23rd, 2009, 05:48 Posted By: guilhoboy
I've created a homebrew that turns Nintendo DS into a Chess Clock, for those who play chess in chess boards.
The basic use:
- press left, right, up or down to stop left clock and start right clock
- press A, B, X or Y to stop right clock and and start left clock
- set up, abort and continue are on the touch screen
More details on my webpage:
As I can't attach the files, I will only link them here.
English Version: http://guilherme.pense.com.br/nds/ChessClock.nds
Portuguese Version: http://guilherme.pense.com.br/nds/relogioxadrez.nds
- The bottom screen shows and sets the init time and the increment that is added to each player's time everytime he ends his turn.
- Press Up, Down, Left or Right to stop the left clock and start the right clock.
- Press A, B, X or Y to stop the right clock and start the left clock.
- When both clocks are stopped, press Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, X or Y to start the left or the right clock, setting the init time to the clocks.
- When the clocks are running, you can't change the values of Init Time or Increment.
- Both clocks will stop when one of them reachs 00:00:00.
- Press "Abort" to stop both clocks anytime you need it.
- Press "Continue" to continue the clocks's work right when they were stopped.
- If, after aborting the clocks, you change the values of Init time or Increment, you cannot continue.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here