January 4th, 2019, 15:11 Posted By: wraggster
NiuuS offers version 2.7.0 of " Snes9x RX ", new Nintendo super emulator for the nintendo Gamecube.
Snes9x RX is an open source fork of Snes9x GX.
[2.7.0 - January 03, 2019]
Remove GUI Sounds and BG Music. A bit more resources available now. [bladeoner]
* Change settings.xml to settingsRX.xml [bladeoner]
* Remove rumble in GUI function. [bladeoner]
* Rollback scanline filter fix. Makes it crash when loading to ROM on the GCN port.
* Backport fix GC build with scanline filter. [Tantric / bladeoner]
* Forgotten cleanup for remove rumble function. [bladeoner]
[2.6.0 - December 28, 2018]
* Settings saving fix. (thanks, Askot!)
* New video filters / Fix for HQ2X-Scanlines changes. [Tantric]
* Minor menu optimizations. [Tantric]
* Rollback graphic fix that broke StarFox graphics.
[2.5.0 - December 24, 2018]
* Remove some debugger code in cpuexec.
* Fix Mario's Time Machine. [bearoso]
* Fix tile selection in mosaic offset-per-tile mode. Fixes first Contra 3 boss. [bearoso]
[2.4.0 - December 22, 2018]
* Use a license stub everywhere. [bladeoner]
[2.3.0 - December 20, 2018]
* Remove some debugger code.
* Remove some movie code from logger.
* Change where we break S9xMainLoopScan for input (Brunnis lag fix) [
do not break interlace syncopation on frame skip. [bearoso]
* Add DMA timing hack for Koryu no Mimi translation by rpgone. [OV2]
[2.2.0 - December 7, 2018]
* Update ko.lang [DDinghoya]
* Automatically create image preview if they do not exist. [Tantric]
* Remove update check completely. [Tantric]
* Reorder init to init snes9x memory forward so it goes to MEM1. [Tantric]
* Disable multi pixel format support. [Tantric]
* Code cleanup and fix include references. [bladeoner]
* Change some defaults ("Artworks" to "Artwork"). [Tantric]
* Prevent overrunning the file buffer, increase buffer size to load larger IPS / UPS files. [Tantric]
[2.1.0 - November 26, 2018]
* Add BPS soft-patching support. [qwertymodo]
* MSU1 fixed backported. [bladeoner, qwertymodo]
* Fixed compile for Linux. [bladeoner]
* Allow loader (eg Homebrew Channel) to pass two arguments instead of three for autoload. [libertyernie]
* Check argc. [libertyernie]
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here