Niuus has released a new version of the Nes Emulator for the Nintendo Gamecube:
[1.7.0 - January 19, 2019]
* Prevent infinite loop loading cheats. [Tantric]
* Go Back is no longer the first item highlighted for Settings. [Tantric]
* Prevent overrunning the file buffer [Tantric]
(eg: loading a game cover image that's too big).
[1.6.0 - January 17, 2019]
* New color palettes added:
Restored Wii Virtual Console (removes 30% black from every color).
PAL / NESCAP / HYBRID (a balance between Composite and RGB).
Thanks to SuperrSonic, FirebrandX, RGBSource and Tanooki16 for all
the palettes included.
* Add DSP halt-unhalt when switching between sound modes [Tantric]
* Clean up audio code a little [Tantric]
* Fix audio pop when returning to a game [Tantric]
[1.5.0 - January 10, 2019]
* Core updated to FCEUX 2.2.3+ (git 21c0971). [Tantric]
* Add soft and sharp video filtering options. [Tantric]
* Update color palettes. [Tanooki16]
[1.4.0 - January 08, 2019]
* Allow loader to pass 2 arguments instead of 3 for autoload. [libertyernie]
* Automatically create preview image dirs if they don't exist. [Tantric]
* Remove update check.
* Change "Artworks" to "Artwork".
[1.3.0 - January 06, 2019]
* Port option to not append "Auto" from vbagx. [libertyernie]
[1.2.0 - January 05, 2019]
* Add PocketNES interoperability. [libertyernie]
* Ability to load PocketNES ROMs that contain one NES ROM. [libertyernie]
* Ability to read/write PocketNES SRAM data if it already exists. [libertyernie]
* Update makefiles. [libertyernie]
* Add missing file. [libertyernie]
* Makefile fix. [libertyernie]
* Clean file before loading. [libertyernie]
* Fixes to get it working (i think). [libertyernie]
* Update goombasav. [libertyernie]
* Edit fceuram to compile with newer goombasav. [libertyernie]
* Remove sounds and music from GUI to save resources (specially for the GC port).
[1.1.0 - December 30, 2018]
* Preferences saving.
* New version number.
* Unique settings file.
[1.0.0 - May 09, 2017]
* New color scheme.
* Screenshots / Covers / Artworks are selectable again inside Settings.
* Fixed GC build.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.