August 1st, 2011, 01:39 Posted By: wraggster
Projet name: Super Smash Bros Crash! DS (Demo10)
Division: Retro GAME
Original enter: NO
Support Motion: NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10: YES
It is a remake of the great Super Smash Bros. I did for the DS. The project is a demo, but has 29 characters, 29 stages, 2 CPUs, good music and sounds that accompany us throughout the game and 5 game modes(Free Battle for time, Free Battle for stocks, Classic Mode, Allstars Mode, Stadium ) and new background animatios. You can take pictures of the battle and saved in BMP format pictures in the folder Photos inside the folder SSBDS, and can be viewed later in the vault menu.
You can create Custom Stages with the stages builder, and can be played later.
•Diddy Kong (Super Mario)
Fox (Star Fox Adventures)
Ichigo (Bleach, anime)
Link (The Legend of Zelda)
Luigi (Super Mario)
Mario (Super Mario)
Sanji (One Piece, anime)
Yoshi (Super Mario)
Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Capitán Falcom (F-Zero)
Toon Link (The Legend of Zelda)
Sasuke (Naruto, manga y anime)
Kirby (Saga Kirby)
Peach (Super Mario)
Falco (Star Fox Adventures)
Marth (Fire Emblem)
Marco (Metal Slug)
Meta Knight (Kirby Adventures)
Young Link (The Legend of Zelda)
* Princess Peach Castle (Super Mario)
* Hyrule Temple (The Legend of Zelda)
* Yoshi Story (Super Mario)
* Metal Fight (Super Mario)
* Battlefield (Battlefield)
* Final Destination (Super Smash Bros.)
* Corneria (Star Fox)
* Pirate Ship (The Legend of Zelda)
* Jungle DK (Donkey Kong)
* Dream Land (Kirby Adventures)
* Safron City (Pokémon)
* Konoha (Naruto, manga y anime)
* Sociedad de Almas (Bleach, manga y anime)
* Sky (Princess Peach´s Castle)
* Dream Land
* Safron City
* Sociedad de Almas
* Hyrule Castle
* Going Merry(One piece)
* Mute City
* Green hill zone
* Castle Siege
* Spear Pillar
* Dr. Willy Hideout
* Battlefield (melee)
* Mansion de Luigi
* Mission One (Metal Slug X)
* Twilight Town
* Great Bay
* Sky Kingdom
How to use:
First of all we installed in the Flash Card, putting the download folder at the root of the Micro SD.
Then select the only mode with the A, since the other so far do not work, only works in free battle. Then we will choose our character, for it must drag the red piece to our (below left) to a character, and repeat with the CPU. We pressed Start. We repeat the scenario, all this time there is no tab, just leave the pointer on the stage we want it and click Start again (the stage Preview does not work).
For those unfamiliar with the saga, it is not dead leave the opponent, but actually off the field. You only have to give a beating to come out or fall. The issue is that the more you hit, the farther you go to hit the second time, and so on. The as per cent of the upper display indicates this.
* Pad Up: Jump.
* Pad Down: Crouch.
* Pad Right: Move to the right.
* Pad Left: Move left.
* A Button: Attack, when combined with the pad out separate attacks.
* B Button: Special Attack.
* Button Y: Final Smash (Only when you have caught).
* R Trigger: Protect Yourself.
* Start: Pause. In the pause menu, R + L + Start: End game.
Tested on flash cards and the following firmwares:
* Flash card SuperCard SD / MiniSD / MicroSD / CF with firmware 1.85 and( file dldi.scp )
* Flash card TTDS (Top Toy Ds) with firmware 1.17a12
* Flash card M3 DS Real with unknown firmware
* Flash card with firmware 1.45 M3i Zero
* Flash card DS ONE Super Card with unknown firmware
* Super Card DS Flash card with firmware ONEi EVOLUTION OS
* Flash card Acekard AKAI 2i with firmware 1.5.1
* Flash EZ Flash V card with firmware 2.0 RC10
* Flash card ITouchDS with firmware 3.3c
* Flash card R4 DS and R4i SDHC with firmware 1.24b
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here