Nintendo DS Emulation NEWS
for Nintendo DS
Description Snes emulator to the DS
Download SnesDS 13/12/2005
Supercard SD Version
GBAMP stuff fixed
SnesDS 8th December 2005
SnesDS 28th November 2005
Exchanges in the 11/27 release:
- Changed RDNMI behavior to clear one read/write and set high bit one VBL
- drunk Changed TIMEUP to clear one read/write and open return for low 7
SnesDS 21st November 2005
Exchanges in the 11/21 release:
- fixed DMA, new modes and wrapping within bank supported
- Sprite register writes are done correctly with latching now
- Better CPU/APU sync (hopefully for the last time - yew you note crashes
in level transitions in eg. mario, let me know)
- Speed up one the APU side, should Be less sound crackling
Sound integration is substantially better now, for example, ff2 is playable
At full speed with sound. Well, the small are still messed up, goal I haven'
T worked one the core much . Random lockups (ala megaman X) should Be has
thing of the past (I hope!).
The sound still has some slowdown in music heavy games, goal most of the
games I' ve tried seem to run okay. The sound is also missing in some games
(this problem existed before have well), and I think I' ve almost tracked
this down, goal I want to get the current build out there.
Here release August 3rd 2005
No Sound version August 3rd 2005
Binary August 3rd 2005
(3/8/2005) Misc. bug fixes. Moved memory around so bigger roms fit in .nds
version (2MB at least).
Snes emulator for the Nintendo DS
The Hottest DCEmu Posters